Friday, May 18, 2007

April Fool's!

The second article I edited was the article about my high school. This article is a pretty active one compared to the other articles I worked on, so a lot more changes were to be seen. As some people may know Charter is the nerd school of Delaware so I am not too surprised to see kids working with such intensity on this article. I think the most interesting thing that happend was on April 1st when someone deleated the whole article and replaced it with a quote mocking the school. Of course leave it to the Charter kids to come up with such a techy April Fool's joke... But to the April Fool's playing computer nerd's dismay the Wikipedia anti vandalism bot caught on to his scheem in literally a minute and the article was restored to its previous state.

No comments: